The University of Calgary provides transcripts for our alumni and current students. A transcript is a record of a student's academic history that including courses taken and grades received.
The Office of the Registrar issues transcripts for all University of Calgary students and alumni. Transcripts provide a record of a student's academic history including courses taken and grades received up until the date it’s issued.
An official transcript includes the following information pertaining to the student at the time that it’s issued:
- Name, student ID number and birthdate (day and month)
- Program and faculty
- List of all courses registered in, attempted and/or completed
- Grades received for courses attempted and/or completed
- Grade point average (GPA) for each term
- Units (credits) per course
- Degrees awarded
- Transfer credits received
- Honours and awards received
- Current academic standing and non-academic misconduct conditions
Note: Your official transcript is a record of your academic activity and it can’t be altered in any way.
Ordering your transcript
Which option is best for you?
Compare your ordering options
Note: delivery times are determined by the carrier. Please visit carrier websites for their up-to-date delivery timelines
|Delivery Type||Delivery Cost*||Processing Time||Mailing Time|
1 business day
|Immediate upon share|
|Official||Free||7-10 business days||Varies|
|Official||Courier||$20 - $50||7-10 business days|
|Unofficial||Student Centre (online)||No charge||Immediate||N/A|
*Transcript processing costs are included in your student services fees each semester. There is no additional cost to process a transcript, other than mailing or sharing fees.