Student Study Centre
The Downtown Campus Student Study Centre is located on the 2nd floor. This space is intended to be a quiet study space for all University of Calgary students and University of Alberta Downtown Campus students with a valid UCID.
A printer is available for current UC students with a valid UCID at the Student Study Centre.
STUDENT CENTRE OPENING HOURS
The Student Study Centre will re-open on September 7, 2021 and will be available to DTC students during all campus hours.
Monday - Thursday
6:45 AM - 8:00 PM
6:45 AM - 6:00 PM
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sundays and Holidays
Private Study Room
All student private study rooms have one table and 6 chairs per room.
Please be advised that the study rooms are not equipped with any audio-visual equipment such as a screen and a projector. Should you wish to book a room with AV equipment, a rental fee ($60.00 - $80.00 per hour or $420.00 - $560.00 per day) will be applicable. Your credit card information is required at the time of booking.
- All students using a study room must be a current student with a valid UCID.
- Bookings will be for a period up to four (4) hours daily.
- All students must check-in at the security desk on the main floor upon arrival.
- All students participating in the booking will also need to provide a valid U of C identification or a proof of course registration.
- Security will unlock the booked space upon arrival of the student who made the initial booking.
- If the booking includes participants, not carrying a valid U of C identification or a proof of course registration, a rental charge of $40.00 per hour will be applicable.