Academic advising is available to Indigenous students through Writing Symbols Lodge and the Student Success Centre.
Writing Symbols Lodge provides advising and assistance for the following:
- General program advising
- Course registration
- Navigation in D2L, Academic Requirements (AR) and MyUofC
- Academic processes and calendar information
- Financial needs
- Orientation events
Students, particularly those in the upper years of their degree programs, which require faculty-specific academic advising, should seek assistance from their respective faculty-based advising office.
- Arts advising is offered in MSC 394 from 10 a.m. – noon on Wednesdays
- One-on-one career advising is being provided in MSC 394 from 10:30 a.m. – noon on Thursdays
- You can also explore additional Indigenous career services here